Click Here for Watching Full Movie👇
Are you okay? Why is the young lady here? I asked you why the young lady is here! Captain Wang. Don't give him a hard time. Who sent you? Get up. Lift your head. Who sent you? Yinta. You take me for a fool? Who is trying to harm my father? It's Minden. Brother Minden. Talk. Big brother. The operation failed. Don't move. Let's go. Xu Lei. You dare betray me? Brother Minden. I was never your man. Xu Lei. You've been with me for almost six years. I never expected you to be bought off.
Minden. Do you really think saving him back then was a coincidence? So you're saying you anticipated I would make a move? So you set a trap for me to walk into. Enough. Minden. You've disappointed me greatly. You've always been my right-hand man. I've treated you well. But this time, how could you how could you betray me? And even dare to stage an armed rebellion? This is a first in the Chu Men, isn't it? I didn't betray you. You're the one not giving me, Minden, a way out!
Just taking away one Russian route and you call that not giving me a way out? Enough. Chu Tiannan. Things have come to this stop pretending. I know you suspect me of dealing with the Wu family. You don't trust me anymore. So you're weakening my power. And I know very well that very soon I will be expelled from the Chu Men. By then, even if you don't kill me someone else will come to kill me. I've been framed! I did not collude with the Wu family! It was Yinta who colluded with the Wu family!
And his subordinate, Wang Peng! Don't be fooled by them, Chu Tiannan! Minden. You've done many things for the Chu Men. I will remember that. But you should also know what I hate the most is betrayal. You really shouldn't have. I will take good care of your family for you. Yujiang. Chairman. Chairman. Please spare me this once! Use a gun! Use a gun! Don't use that! For those who betray the Chu Men he is the first. I hope he is also the last. What a pity. This is so saddening. Stop, stop, stop!
You need to listen to the music. Listen to the rhythm of the music. Stop hitting him! This is Bach's B minor. You've completely ruined the atmosphere. You know what I hate the most? I gave you a job. Let you earn money. When you got married I gave you and your wife a pair of diamond rings. And what did I get? Betrayal. It seems my kindness towards you in your eyes is worthless. Right? Don't worry. I'm a reasonable man. In this world there's no mistake that cannot be forgiven.
This is our newly developed drug. Although not as good as Blue Ice it's many times stronger than the meth and ecstasy on the market. But its development isn't complete yet. There might be some side effects. But these side effects are just normal side effects. For example epilepsy. Convulsions. Spasms. Maybe you'll feel a lot of pain. But you're not afraid of pain, right? There seems to be another side effect. You'll feel like your whole body has thousands tens of thousands of little bugs biting you.
You might feel incredibly itchy. Starting with the skin then to the flesh then the organs and finally into the bone marrow. You'll want to scratch want to tear yourself apart. Then you'll dance around until you bleed out. No! So? Want to try it? No! No! Chairman! I beg you! I was wrong! I was really wrong! Don't apologize. I said I've already forgiven you. Untie the rope. Eat it. What are you doing?! Put the gun down! Step back! You want to kill me? You betrayed me, and you still want to kill me?
Come on. Come on. Come on. Kill me! Kill me! Find his wife. Get those diamond rings back. Yes. Take Professor Zhu away. Are you gonna talk or not? Get up quickly. Tongtong, get in the car! I'm out of ammo. The trunk. There's a submachine gun in the trunk. Any more? Any more guns? Any more guns? Up front. Overtake them! Charge through! Charge through! Hold on tight! Don't move! We are Interpol. Your Chinese police are waiting for you at Huixin Pier. We will escort you there right now.
Let's go. Careful! Go, Yaoyao! You lied to me. You're the one who lied to me! I trusted you so much but you calculatingly got close to me harmed my family I hate you, Wu Xinhe! I hate you! Mr. Wu. Don't move. Freeze! Don't move! I have reached the designated position. They're finally here. Go quickly! They're finally here. This way. Get in the car. Go quickly! Don't chase them. Zhalai rescued Andy. Give me the gun. Go up front. It's okay. Catch up! They know we're trying to cross the border.
We'll have trouble all the way. I'll turn off at the fork ahead. Take the dirt road. I'll take you through the jungle to cross. Okay. Tongtong. He's lost a lot of blood. Are you still feeling bad about stabbing Wu Xinhe? back there? If drug dealers deserve sympathy then what about your father Brother Hai and all these injured and sacrificed narcotics officers how should we account for them? We are under pursuit on the border road. Requesting backup. Received, Officer Chen. Hold on.
You take them and go first. Are you okay? I'm fine. Tongtong. Where are you going? Mom. She can't handle them alone. She'll die like this. I'll go back to support her. You go first. Head in the direction where the leaves are lush. The exit is that way. Take the gun. Just in case. Take care of him. Come on, get up. Stop the car, Duocai. Stop the car, get out. Stop the car, get out. The car is going to explode! Get out! Yunpeng. Yunpeng. Yunpeng, hang in there. Yinan. Let go. Go quickly!
Yunpeng. Hang in there. Hang in there. Hang in there, Yunpeng. Hang in there. I feel like I dreamed of this scene before. Let go. Go! Sister Yinan. The USB drive. This is the USB drive, decrypt it quickly. Okay, leave it to us. You few, take this back immediately. Through the electronic membership cards we collect and analyze customer information. Gambling frequency betting amounts win-loss frequency even the time they gamble are all data for us. Tiny cameras record every gambler's micro-expressions while gambling.
Then we analyze their behavioral patterns while gambling. The more they lose the more they enjoy our luxurious treatment. Champagne, fine wine, luxury car transfers five-star hotel luxury suites even free drugs. Many people think we run a casino as a business. But actually this is a bloodless plunder. You see. We, the house clearly have a hundred ways to control them. But you didn't use a single one. Why is that? Now I've heard they have safely returned to China. The police keep causing me trouble.
From Professor Zhu's disappearance to the mother and daughter's escape you made two mistakes. According to the Wu family rules who do you think I should punish? Punish anyone. It's your call. You've really disappointed me. I had already found a fall guy for you. Since you bear the Wu name go in and experience it. I hope you endure the suffering and come out alive. Alright. Depart immediately. Raid the Chu Men. Miss. Miss. Miss, we need to leave quickly. Otherwise, it'll be too late.
We got word from the police station. They've decrypted the USB drive. They should be on their way now. If we don't leave now, there's really no time. Let's go. Go where? I've made arrangements, Miss. We'll go to the pier first. Then take a boat to Bangkok. From Bangkok, transfer to a flight to the UK. The Chairman previously deposited a sum for you in a Swiss bank. You can live comfortably for the rest of your life. And then I'll have to live under an assumed name in endless darkness.
Until I rot and decay. Right? Let's just leave this place first. Back in university our drama club put on a play. It was a Chinese one. Sunrise. There's one line I remember very clearly. The sun has risen. The darkness is left behind. But the sun is not for us. We must sleep now. Miss. We really are out of time. People inside, listen up! You are surrounded! Lay down your weapons and surrender! Otherwise, there's only death! People inside, listen up! You are surrounded! Lay down your weapons and surrender!
Otherwise, there's only death! I'm sorry. You know me too well. It's all over. Since I was little, my father sent me to study in China. I only returned after university. We rarely communicated. After my mother and brother passed away it became even less. I never participated in family affairs. I didn't know what business he was in. I didn't kill Sun Ying. I have never killed anyone. I'm afraid of blood. My greatest wish was to marry a man I love. Of course. I loved Lü Yunpeng.
But I didn't know his identity. I just loved him as a person. Wang Yujiang was jealous of him. So at our wedding he orchestrated that poisoning. I urged him to put down his weapon. He refused. He took me hostage. He wanted to use me as a human shield to break through the police encirclement. As a result he was shot from behind by my father. Your daughter says you were the one who shot and killed Wang Yujiang. Is that true? Please pick up the gun in front of you. For us the court demonstrate
your shooting motion at that time. This court rules as follows. The defendant Chu Tiannan is sentenced to life imprisonment. No parole. The defendant Chu Ying is acquitted and released. Captain Qiao. Yunpeng is alive. He contacted you? I just received a message. I told him to contact you. Yinan, wait a moment. Yinan. The organization has arranged a new task for you. See for yourself. Comrade Yinan. Vast, vast, as if riding the void with the wind, not knowing where it will stop. Fluttering, fluttering,
as if leaving the world to stand alone, feathered and ascending as an immortal. Then, drinking, we became very merry, and beat the sides of the boat, singing. Entrusted to heaven and earth, a tiny speck in a vast ocean. I mourn the brevity of our life, and envy the endlessness of the Long River. I wish to roam with flying immortals, embracing the moon for eternity. Knowing this cannot be suddenly obtained, I entrust my lingering notes to the mournful wind. Awake? Good, you're awake. Chief Zhao.
Recuperate for a while, then go back. Back where? Binjiang. Someone is waiting for you. I'm not going back. Not going back. I want to stay. I want to be like my brother. Become an undercover agent. You have always been an undercover agent. Hello. Hello. Last night, downstairs, I saw you watching me. Do we know each other? No. You dance well. Thanks. Can we get to know each other now? Sure.
Summary
The video segment depicts a complex narrative involving betrayal, criminal underworld conflicts, drug trafficking, law enforcement pursuits, and personal vendettas centered around a crime syndicate known as the Chu Men. The storyline reveals intense interpersonal dynamics, power struggles, and the consequences of loyalty and treachery within this organization.
Betrayal, Chu Men, Minden, Drug trafficking, New narcotics, Side effects, Gambling manipulation, Interpol, Undercover agents, Court sentencing, Organized crime, Psychological control, Law enforcement, Hostage crisis.
#AntiJapaneseWar #Suspense #WarTheater #SpyWar #CostumeDrama #Mythology #MartialArts #action #WarTheater #MartialArts #action
Comments
Post a Comment