Click Here for Watching Full Movie👇
00:14:10
In Happiness Building, elevator two I'm going to the hospital now Wait The check-in time has passed Who are you Calm down Call for help Stop right there I said stop Stop I'll shoot Lin Wei, don't jump Lin Wei Xiao K Market direction, hurry Da Qi, Wang Bing Stop Stop Police Stop Stop Don't run You crazy Looking for trouble What are you doing Go, go already Stop Run again and I'll shoot From the convenience store footage and internet cafe search history the suspect's behavior is very suspicious
00:20:12
There's a very high chance the suspect has amnesia If we follow this possibility Lin Wei Possibility can't replace anything Of course I understand you're desperate to find your daughter But you're clearly out of control right now I suggest you stay off this case How am I out of control Every case we work starts with a possibility So me having a possibility makes me out of control You're a family member of a missing person Don't work this case Don't you understand that
00:21:17
You look familiar Have I seen you somewhere before Anyway If you stay out of it things would be a lot better This case involves not just Dian Dian but other missing children too Lin Wei I've always trusted your instincts on cases But this time is different Your state right now We're all worried What do you mean worried Worried means you agree with Sir Zhou I'm not fit to work this case, right What about you, Lu Ran Hello I'm here to pick up Yang Nian's evidence Wei Jie Give me Yang Nian's evidence
00:23:09
Someone from headquarters took it Who took it Someone from headquarters Help, something's happened What's wrong What's wrong What's wrong He looks like he was attacked, even his uniform was taken Stop Police business Please drive as fast as you can Yes Sir Been driving a taxi for over twenty years Never had anything like this before Hold on tight Faster, please Yes Sir Where to Keep going straight, as fast as you can The suspect left the station in this guy's car Don't let him leave until he's told us everything
00:25:00
Take his statement But, but I'm a good citizen helping the police I've tried everything Can't find any signal at all The suspect must have removed the SIM card Are you sure he has short hair now, how short Yes, buzz cut short About like this Okay, stop crying Yang Nian's evidence file photo He has headquarters info, I Wei Jie, I'm sorry The photo I don't have time, Lu Ran Sir Zhou wants to know your next move Why doesn't he come ask me himself Nian Ge It really is you
00:28:48
Wow You cut your hair I almost didn't recognize you You are So handsome You drunk Didn't you get into some trouble lately How dare you come here Nina Jie, customers are waiting, hurry Oh, coming I'll go serve them first, see you later What What are you doing What How do you know me Are you kidding I'm not kidding, I'm serious How do you know me Are you crazy, you always come here with Lei Ge Who is Lei Ge Are you messing with me I don't have time for this, my customers are waiting
00:29:52
I've been through some stuff lately A lot of things, I can't remember right now You mentioned Lei Ge earlier Who is he exactly What's he to me That's him Don't run Boss Yang Nian ran out the back Stop Don't move Don't move Move again and I'll shoot You shouldn't have let that guy go Shut up, I don't need you to tell me who to let go Move Turn right at the next intersection Left at the first traffic light Hey, Lin Wei, where are you The way you are now, I'm worried
00:32:10
Following Are you trying to illegally detain me You got away from me in the first place Pull over Pull over Where is my daughter What daughter I know you have amnesia Just tell me whatever you remember When I woke up, a doctor tried to kill me You also came in with a gun pointed at me The one trying to kill you wasn't a doctor Then who am I Why is the address on my ID fake If you really are a cop When the police came earlier why didn't you hand me over to them All that matters to me is that you know where my daughter is
00:33:03
What do you mean You mean I kidnapped your daughter A day ago, you called me and said my daughter was with you Hey Then the call cut out Hey You got into a car accident Where's my daughter But my daughter wasn't in the car What else did I say to you You said not to tell anyone So now it's just you and me Talk This is insane I don't even know who I am How would I know where your daughter is How do I know you're telling the truth Think Where is my daughter I really don't know where your daughter is
00:33:51
Why would I kidnap your daughter I'll say it again Think Where is Dian Dian If your daughter's disappearance really has something to do with me I'll give you an answer You think about it A cop, losing her gun Write up a detailed report and hand it in immediately Until the gun is found, you'd better stay put and not go anywhere After the investigation team finishes they'll decide on your next assignment I know you're worried about Dian Dian We're worried too But the way you are now
00:34:44
What a mess Hey, I wasn't finished In these five child disappearance cases there hasn't been a single witness And the locations are all outside CCTV coverage Looking at these points they match the series of child disappearances Thai police cracked last year in terms of similarities Nian Ge How do you know me Are you crazy You always come here with Lei Ge Who is Lei Ge Where did you hide her This is insane How would I know where your daughter is Last time I overheard Lei Ge won a lot of money
00:35:27
at the NICE casino Gang Open, open, open Gang, gang, open Come on, it's on you Three sides Push Bro, you're lucky today Good call following you Whenever I came with Lei Ge before, he always won Looks like his luck beats mine Yang Nian Lei Ge wants you, come with me Lei Ge Heard you've been looking for me Thought you'd vanished off the face of the earth Lei Ge, I don't know if there's some misunderstanding But I really don't know what's going on Did water get into your brain
00:37:59
I always thought you were a stand-up guy When did you learn to play dumb You know what What I hate most in this life is someone betraying me Talk Why did you betray me Lei Ge How did I betray you Still being stubborn And this isn't betrayal What's going on with the kid Where's the kid Don't move, don't try anything You have the nerve to ask me You're the one who took the kid I was about to ask you Back off Back off, back off Daring to point a gun at me Have you lost your mind
00:39:00
Huh Boss After him Don't let him get away Lin Wei, Lin Wei, what's your location Sir Zhou wants you back at the station now Dong Ling district received a report of a possible large-scale gang fight Witnesses say the suspect was among them Nearby officers respond immediately Get in My gun That's a bit much, don't you think Your idea of an answer is getting chased all over town So many people chasing You try it sometime Who's chasing you Everyone's chasing me right now How should I know
00:41:36
Why didn't you shoot I'm not a killer I just want to know what's going on I need to pee Together, or I don't have a problem I have a problem I don't have a problem I'm afraid I won't be able to go Then hold it At least let me wash my hands Let's start Where did you go earlier Who did you see Did you take Dian Dian If you didn't who took her, where is she Please Can we do this tomorrow I'm really tired, just let me sleep Yang Nian My daughter has asthma If you leave her somewhere dirty, she could suffocate
00:44:02
I really want to help you find your daughter But I'm really tired Let me rest a while Maybe I'll remember something else I almost got killed today I can't remember anything, my whole body hurts Dian Dian is running out of time Please Dian Dian can't be left alone Please How did Dian Dian go missing That day, Dian Dian was playing with the dog at the park Grandma said she looked away for a second Are you remembering something Daring to point a gun at me, have you lost your mind You're the one who took the kid
00:45:09
Are you remembering something Is this the little girl Think carefully Big eyes, fair skin Is that her? Can't stay here. Let's go. Let's go. If it weren't for these handcuffs, that guy wouldn't get away again. How did that guy know we were there? And how did he know we went to the KTV? Evidence logs have photos. I saw that KTV lighter. You took the SIM card out of the evidence phone, didn't you? Take out the card. Who would be tracking your phone? Target lost. You still haven't said who those people chasing you were.
00:46:48
This is important. This is really important. Brother Lei's men. Who's Brother Lei? Other than the name, all I know is he wants me dead. That's all I know. Why didn't you say so earlier? I'm telling you now, aren't I? Who are you calling? Hello? Hello? Lu Ran. I need a favor. Go ahead. Help me look up a man named Brother Lei. Around fifty, very small eyes. Medium build. He's always at the NICE casino. Lin Wei. Are you with the suspect? Where are you? I'll come find you.
00:48:07
Lu Ran. I have to find Dian Dian my own way. Do you even know what you're doing? Don't forget you're a cop. I know I'm a cop. But to Dian Dian, I'm her mother. Dian Dian is gone. Dian Dian is lost. Right now, my only duty is to find Dian Dian. Because I'm a cop, I missed too much of Dian Dian growing up. I can't miss her life now, Lu Ran. Please help me. Just help me with this. Okay. Don't go anywhere. I'll call you back. Can you trust this guy? Don't you think that's funny coming from you?
00:49:24
Got it. His name is Lei Jun. Runs a few small-time casinos and restaurants. He has a private yacht at Fisherman's Wharf. Looks like it's for rent, but it's really their hangout. With so many yachts, how do you know which one is his? Look. Or we should investigate first and come back tomorrow. My daughter can't wait. Take off the handcuffs. Why are you so annoying? You know it's dangerous if we're cuffed together. Let me go. Are you crazy? I get it, you're worried about your kid.
00:50:04
It's not about your IQ. Here's the situation. You're looking for your daughter. I'm looking for my memory. At least for now, we need to trust each other. Unless you help me find Dian Dian, I will never trust you. So cocky. Daring to take my gun. You're asking for it. Hey. Wait for me. Where are you going? Wait. Mommy. Mommy. Dian Dian. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Dian Dian. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Dian Dian. Dian Dian. Wait. Wait. Hurry. Lin Wei from Major Crimes. See if there's anyone alive.
00:53:12
All dead. Okay, okay, got it. Alright, alright, stop. Yeah, got it. It is reported that a major shooting occurred last night at Xuanyu Pier, resulting in eleven deaths so far. Police are investigating the cause of the incident. His name is Lei Jun. He has a private yacht at Fisherman's Wharf. Sir Zhou was worried you'd be in danger if you went alone, so he sent us to back you up. All dead. Eleven dead. Basically Lei Jun and his whole crew. We searched the boat too. Only found a recorder.
00:54:21
No sign of Yang Nian yet. Take Lin Wei back to the station. Start the investigation with her. That's not appropriate. What's not appropriate? If I hadn't called you, she'd be dead. The car bombing victim from last night has been identified. The victim is Lei Jun. Wei Jie. Get some rest. Lin Wei. Where is Yang Nian? I don't know. Stop right there. I'm talking to you. You're getting more and more out of line. Take her back to the station. Attention all units. A child's body has been found at Xuanyu Port.
00:54:58
Nearby officers respond ASAP. Lin Wei, where are you going? Where are you going? Didn't you hear? Didn't you hear them calling for backup? Lin Wei, don't go. Is that how a cop acts? Calm down. It might not be Dian Dian. Stay calm. It's not your kid who's missing. How do you know it's not Dian Dian? Why is everyone just standing around? Zhao Daqi, are your earpieces broken? Lin Wei. Didn't you hear them call for backup? Let's go! Calm down! Lin Wei. Why are you stopping me?
00:55:29
Let me handle it. It's okay. Let me handle it. It's okay. Stay calm. Why is everyone just standing here? Why aren't you saving Dian Dian? Stay calm. Come on. Stay calm. It's okay. Let me handle it. Trust me. This morning, police received a report of a young girl's body found by the sea. It is suspected to be related to recent child disappearances. We now bring you a live report from the scene. Turn off the camera. Why have these child disappearances still not been solved? What's the reason?
00:55:58
Stop guessing. Move along. Move along. Dian Dian. Where can mommy find you? Lu Ran. I want to be alone for a bit. Noodles are ready. Try to eat some later. Lu Ran. Thank you. Eat your noodles. The male had no valid ID. Fingerprint check came back clean too. Unidentified deceased at the hospital. Stop. What a coincidence. Are you okay? Did you get what you wanted? It's obvious we were ambushed that night. Who told you about Brother Lei's yacht? Was it the person you called at the gas station?
00:59:49
Yes. Oh, is that so? Brother Lei is dead. So everyone is dead. All the leads are gone. Don't you think that's convenient? Stop being so sarcastic with me. Lu Ran and I graduated from the same academy. We were partners for years. He watched my daughter grow up. What does that prove? It proves people have feelings. Sorry, I have amnesia. I don't understand you humans and your feelings. If you're going to be so irrational, how can I help you? You help me? Think carefully. You have to remember where Dian Dian is.
01:00:50
Don't worry about the police station. I changed my number. Find a safe place to stay. Tell me where you are. Coming. Wait. Put it on, quick. Why are you here? You want me to talk from the doorway? Come in. Who tracked my phone? Sir Zhou. He was just worried about you. Help me look into this guy. His real identity, what he used to do. Any record. And check Yang Nian's background again. But... That's illegal. Of course I know it's illegal. That's why I'm asking the person I trust most.
01:02:42
I always thought you trusted Brother Lu the most. Trust him? But the favor I need now, he can't help me with. Wait. Stop right there. This... I bought this a long time ago. I don't do this kind of thing anymore. Not telling the truth, huh? If you don't tell the truth, I'm taking the equipment. Actually... not doing this kind of thing... it gets kind of boring. Hurry. Dian Dian doesn't have much time. No problem. Let's... do a scan. Got a fingerprint match. The victim's name is Diao Lei.
01:03:57
Arrested for fighting two years ago. He used to fight in underground boxing rings. Meaning the station has his prints on file. But they said they couldn't identify him back then. I know something's wrong at the station. But without solid evidence, I don't want to suspect anyone. These are brothers I've fought alongside. Is that the watch Dian Dian gave you? Yeah. After Dian Dian's dad died, I was a mess for a while. I just didn't want to go home. Didn't want to talk to Dian Dian.
01:04:42
Looking back, I feel pretty stupid. Are you okay? Are you remembering something? No. You know Nian Ge? Nian Ge. He used to fight at the gym here. I was his guy. He took care of me. Where does Nian Ge live? Live? I don't know where he lives. Think hard. I really don't know. Or I can ask around for you. Do you know Diao Lei? Diao Lei? He was Nian Ge's rival. He always liked starting trouble with Nian Ge. Once during a fight, he said he'd kill Nian Ge someday. Do you know Brother Lei?
01:07:12
Diao Lei and Nian Ge used to work for Brother Lei. But I haven't seen them around for a long time. Who am I? Who am I? What are you doing here? I remember fighting here. Anything else? Let's go. The waiter who recognized you said you and Diao Lei had a grudge. Diao Lei once said he'd kill you. Do you remember? Do I remember? I really think not remembering my past might be a good thing. Even if Diao Lei wanted to kill you, he wouldn't pick such a sensitive time. Someone is in a hurry to silence people.
01:08:47
Go back to the hotel. I'll contact you if I find out anything. Wei Jie came to see me yesterday. She said she thought there might be a mole in the station. But I said, how is that possible? Maybe she's just really stressed out lately. What Lin Wei said isn't impossible. Keep looking into it. Until we know for sure, don't let anyone know about this. I think there's a mole in the station. Who tracked my phone? Sir Zhou suspended you. You're a family member of a missing person.
01:09:49
You shouldn't be involved in this case. Don't you understand that? The suspect's car was stolen. The phone was registered under a fake name. No prints on file. The suspect knows the city's camera layout perfectly. Stop. You're just wasting your breath. Always thought the person you trusted most was Brother Lu Lu Ran graduated from the same police academy as me Partnered with me for many years Doesn't necessarily mean it's Dian Dian Also my best friend After Zi Ren's incident, Dian Dian is your everything
01:10:13
I know that Without solid evidence, I won't suspect my colleague Wei Jie Little K Not early, not late Why go to the bathroom right now? What do you mean by that Wang Bing just got a call Saying Lei Jun was killed on the corner Wei Jie, the fingerprint comparison for the victim is back No match found Who sent you Who sent you Who sent you Talk Listen, don't tell anyone. Your daughter is at Where's my daughter Where did you put my daughter Where's Dian Dian Talk Where's my daughter
01:12:50
Talk Wei Jie Calm down Open the trunk Wei Jie If you took Dian Dian, where is Dian Dian You have the nerve to ask me You're the one who took the kid May I help you, sir Sir May I help you What's the earliest boat Where are you going Anywhere, just the earliest ticket Here Working for Brother Lei Just remember one thing Talk less, listen more If your daughter's disappearance really has anything to do with me I'll give you an explanation Sir Please hurry The boat is leaving Lin Wei
01:15:05
Your daughter I was the one who took her I locked her in a container Dian Dian Dian Dian You scared me to death, Dian Dian Dian Dian, let's go home The suspect has turned himself in, now at Xuanyu Pier Police Hands on your head Hands on your head Kneel Kneel Don't move Cuff him Come here Go Get up What's wrong Sir Lu, he fainted Call an ambulance Lead car, lead car Orders from above to take the suspect to the police department's 757 Hospital for treatment Turn the convoy around The patient's brain seems to be recovering
01:17:08
After he wakes up, the chance of recovery is very high Who is that guy You're new, you don't understand things here They'll be at the Fisherman's Wharf tonight Don't mess up again Why Talk Talk Lu Ran, you bastard What are you doing? Are you crazy You're the crazy one Don't point that gun at me Isn't this a misunderstanding There's a camera in the room. I saw everything you did Why did you do it Put the gun on the ground Wei Jie, what's going on He's a suspect, and you believe him
01:19:47
Talk, still trying to lie Don't point the gun at me Talk Lin Wei has lost her mind Why Arrest Lin Wei She's been fooled by the suspect Arrest her Can't you see I'm being held hostage Arrest Lu Ran Lu Ran Nobody move Step back Put the gun down Calm down, Lu Ran Nobody move Sir Zhou Let me go Let him go You think you can get away Worth a shot Step back Give me the radio He's one of us, give him the radio Your people are here Everyone stop, don't push me Nobody come closer This is Deng Jiaming
01:20:41
Meet at the third floor nurses' station B team, C team Give me the gun Lu Ran Been a bad guy too long Lost the instinct of a good cop Bring the hostage here How are we getting out With you here, what am I afraid of You're my best friend, Lin Wei Lu Ran, this isn't just a crime This is utterly despicable, you know that I suspected Little K Suspected Da Qi Suspected Captain Zhou But when the evidence pointed to you being the mole I didn't want to investigate further I thought I, Lin Wei, was wrong
01:21:27
I, Lin Wei, wouldn't have a friend like this Give me a reason Why Lin Wei I didn't want things to turn out like this either But what's the use of saying that now I couldn't just watch the sister who raised me Just because she couldn't find a matching donor Wait around and die I'm sorry, we can't find a matching kidney for now Based on the current waiting list, you'll have to wait at least a year When you're out in the world It's all about looking out for each other
01:22:06
Giving each other face You coming to see me today Makes me happy I'm sorry The thing with Dian Dian was an accident I didn't mean to grab Dian Dian If it weren't for Lei Ge and his bunch of idiots Things wouldn't have turned out like this I could still be with you guys Getting along like before You don't understand Do you think As long as Dian Dian wasn't found, you'd never be found out It's not like I never thought this day would come I thought about it I'd rather die by your hand
01:22:45
You want to die You're dead today for sure Think about how you want to die Die Lin Wei is being held hostage by the suspect, heading to the roof All units, listen to my command, do not act rashly, ensure the hostage's safety Lin Wei Shoot, Lin Wei Shoot me Lin Wei Shoot Shoot Shoot Shoot Why aren't you shooting Lin Wei Lin Wei Lu Ran Do you know what you're doing I can't hold on much longer Pull me up Pull me up Lin Wei Why wouldn't you let me be a good person I didn't want this either
01:24:41
Lu Ran Do you hear me Calm down How could this be Why No Wei Jie Wei Jie Easy Little K, Wang Bing, don't just stand there Carry him back What's going on I don't know Lin Wei, I am a cop My superior will tell you everything But right now I need you to do a few things for me Notify the police station immediately to come arrest me at Xuanyu Pier Take me to a police hospital with tight security Find a doctor you trust Tell her to let everyone know my memory might come back soon And Put a camera in my hospital room
01:26:52
There have been several child disappearance cases recently Related to the international child organ trafficking ring we've been investigating We suspect Xuanyu is a transit point This is your new identity and documents Stay safe Officer Deng Jiaming, disregarding his own safety Selflessly dedicated, benefiting the people Successfully dismantled a child kidnapping ring Next Let's give a warm round of applause To invite Officer Deng Jiaming To say a few words Drinks are on me tonight, everyone
01:28:38
I request not to go, Dian Dian is the most important thing right now You must be Lin Wei Hello, I'm Deng Jiaxin Jiaming has told me so much about you You're so cool Did I say that This is my sister Hello, hello everyone How's Dian Dian doing She's good Already asking to go to kindergarten How about you Are you fully recovered Besides the spot you kicked I'm all good That was nothing Mommy mommy, don't be late again. If you're late again, I won't talk to you Dian Dian is the most important thing now. I'm going to pick her up
01:29:17
Bye Bye bye Bye bye You have my number, right I'm leaving tomorrow Make sure you call me You're so annoying Bye bye, bye You have to call me.
Summary of Video Content
This video transcript presents a complex, emotionally charged police investigation centered around multiple child disappearances, with a primary focus on Lin Wei, a police officer and mother desperately searching for her missing daughter, Dian Dian. The narrative interweaves themes of trust, memory loss, betrayal, and organized crime, culminating in the exposure of an international child organ trafficking ring.
#AntiJapaneseWar #Suspense #WarTheater #SpyWar #CostumeDrama #Mythology #MartialArts #action #WarTheater #MartialArts #action
Comments
Post a Comment